Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Or Not...

"Secrets" journal page

Boy, was I wrong in the previous post below. I'm absolutely non-plussed as to why it took me 9 whole months to revisit my blog. When I saw a light at the end of a tunnel, it was actually a train coming. The past 9 months have been some of the worst for things happening in my life: 6 bad falls (including one that required surgery to fix my torn up shoulder), a disastrous job change (couldn't have been more wrong about that one), my house getting robbed, and very little art. But after all of it, I'm somehow stronger emotionally. Maybe it took all those things to bring me out of la-la land and realize that I have strength that all those negative things can't touch. I'm glad for every day and ways in which things are starting to get better.  Onward and upward...

1 comment:

Shelley Whiting said...

Your journals are very expressive and full of energy. Fun and beautiful work.